Monday, February 25, 2008

Week of February 25th

After school library hours have begun. Students can use the library from 2:15 to 3:30 Monday -
Thursday. Sign up in the library.

The Book Cafe is coming!!! Students, bring your lunch, your favorite book and spend some
quiet time reading in the library during lunches. I will provide the hot chocolate. Stop by the library for details and sign ups or keep tuned into my blog for further info.



Teachers: the LCD projectors are becoming very popular. One projector is connected to a laptop already for your convenience. Please plan ahead as far as possible if you're interested in using these. Since I have only two, put in your request at least two weeks ahead. Thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rosemary,

I am in the same situation as you. I'm not a classroom teacher. I am also using my blog as an information tool. I looked into adding a calendar to my blog. So far, I tried adding a Google calendar but that was a huge calendar, so I deleted it. I'll keep trying and let you know if I find anything. I did add a hit counter to my blog. The only problem with that is everytime I make a change it counts as a hit. My blog is beginning to look really popular.